- Solar resource assessment using industry accepted software modeling tools and meteorological data sources, including Solar Advisor, PVSyst, and TSOL.
- Comparative analysis of available solar technologies and system topologies with a focus on lowest levelized cost of energy (LCOE) over the life of the system.
- Site assessment and recommendation of optimal technology and system sizes.
- Preliminary system designs and layouts.
- One-line diagrams showing full system topology including component sizing, interconnection details, and code requirements.
- Recommended qualifications and screening protocol for installation contractors.
- System operation and maintenance plans.
- Preliminary site plan and equipment layouts.
- Interconnection requirement review & design of required facilities
- Construction planning, equipment logistics, and scheduling.
- Preparation of engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contracts.
- Assessment of costs related to site control, permitting, and regulatory review.
- Management of regulatory permitting.
- Financial modeling of capital costs, financing requirements, and O&M costs.
- Cash flow and ROI modeling based on project performance analysis, anticipated revenue stream, and project operating costs.
Copyright © 2013 L.W. Seddon, LLC. All Rights Reserved.